NADEX KNIGHT 2 Hour Binary Options System to Expiration
We Bring the Fun Back into Binary Options Trading Along with Great Risk to Reward Ratios Returning to the Set and Forget Style
We all appreciate the set and forget style of binary options starting back from 2009 ish whereas we simply put on our trades and forget about it. We know the hardest part about day trading is minding the trade after you enter. So we cut that out. This is what was appealing to us in day trading binary options and this is what the system is all about yet with much better reward to risk ratios !
This is a system that looks to take advantage of the overlapping 1 hour binary which are 2 hour binaries that are overlapping at NADEX. We are entering for the sake of targeting the expiration as we would a traditional binary option.
As you can see from the results below the system has done pretty well. We are trading price action and we simply wait for our signal and when we get it we enter and that’s it! We are letting the trade do its thing towards expiration.
We are also taking the next right out of the money what usually has an average risk of $350 for trade on 10 contract. so they or we are looking at cashing out for $650 upon expiration. As you can nice approximate 2 to 1 reward to risk ratio which helps put the money math on our side for our positions. That said NADEX changes around their pricing from time to time so sign up with them and check out their demo to see anything different but these NADEX 2 hour / NADEX 1hour binaries have held pretty consistent over the years.
Systems Results – Performance
- We are aiming for expiration from the point of entry.
- We trade the 2-hour binaries at as if they were one hour binaries.
- We are looking to take a roughly 1 risk-to 2 -reward ratio approximately for our trades. “Approximately” is used because if you know NADEX, you’ll know you’ll have to take what’s given at the moment at the appropriate strike. With more time left it takes more pips to go from slightly OTM to ITM. With less time left it may take only 2 or 1 pips to take a position from roughly 35 to 100 ITM. So we say 35 or $350 as a ball park average. Some times you may have 25 available. Sometimes you may only get 41 or something like that. But the bottom line is that we are looking to get great trading math which would be a 2 reward to 1 risk average per trade. When we have that, we can have even terrible winning percentage and still make a fortune. Pretty neat isn’t it! This is how pros thing. This is how big business thinks.
- We trade price action only.
- We usually look to trade the Forex 2-hour binaries
This is based on trading 10 Contracts. Roughly $350 risk per trade. Roughly $650 profit per trade. So you see because of the risk to Reward ratio that we can have a lesser winning percentage and still be very profitable. We are not trying to have a lesser 20% as we are trying to have nice set and forget Style that makes it enjoyable to trade. We put set preference over winning percentage on this system. So therefore we take the types of Trades that could make that happen.
EURUSD 2 hour /1 hour NADEX binary
|8-Jul – 1 Day||W||L||Net Profit|
|Per 10 Contracts||$10,400.00||$3,500.00||$6,900.00|
|7-Jul 1 – Dat|
|Per 10 Contracts||$9,750.00||$4,550.00||$5,200.00|
Here are some more performance samples taken recently:
- August 3rd NADEX KNIGHT 5 min bars: WWWLWWWWLWWWLLWLWWWLWLWWLWWWWWLLW= 23 wins 10 losses $11,450 profit
- Aug 2: Wwwwlwwwwwlllllwwlwwlwllllwll = 14 L 15 W = $4800 profit
- JULY 31WLWLWWLLWLLWWLLLWWLWLWLWW = 13w 12 L + $4250 profit
- JULY 31: 8 AM: WWLLLWWWLLLLWLLWWLWWLWLWWLLLLWWWLLLLLLWWWWWLWW = 23W 23L $8050L $14950W = net profit +$6,900 because the quantity of trades we have the big net at a 2 wins to 1 L
- JULY 30 WWWLWLWWWWWLWLWLWLWLL LWLLLWLWLLWLWWLWLLWWWWWW = 26 W 19 L = $10,250 profit
- NADEX KNIGHT: 5 AM: TO 2: AUG 6 LLLWWWWWLLWWWWLLLWWLLWWWLWLWWWWLWLW = 14 L 21 W $8750 profit EURUSD. WHAT IF $450 on loss and $550 on win? Would be $5250 profit.
$1997 but going to move this up to $3997 soon so act quickly.